Friday, January 25, 2013

Chasing Dreams



No, I have not forgotten about this little hide-out of mine. I still visit this place every now and then, and I do miss writing. As always, the only reason to be blamed is - time.

We are now in 2013 and this year marks a critical time for me especially in terms of my life goals. I am trying my best to work hard to achieve those goals but it can be so frustrating when I simply get too exhausted with too many things on my plate and I am competing with time, all the time.

I know in the end it is either going to make me, or break me.

Both my husband and I have been striving hard to bring our family to that comfortable place we dream of. And Alhamdulillah I must say we have been granted so many blessings in return.
So yes, it isn't just a matter of chasing dreams, it's much more than that, including the life lessons that we learn along the way.

So until I get there (hopefully within the next few months) this blog will probably still be quite quiet.

Till then, wish us luck xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment