Writing has always been a passion of mine. I've written stories, poems and articles eversince I was in school and when the world of blogging first started I of course started blogging too. The only thing is, all my writings before this has never reached the public eye. Since I was young my stories and poems were secretly hidden in journals somewhere in my bedroom, and until now all my blogs have been kept private. And being the reserved person that I am, I have always been extra cautious about what I let others know especially when it involves the world wide web.
So why start this blog, you may ask.
It all happened on one gloomy day back in Eire, when I stumbled upon a blog which truly inspired me. The author's writings were precise and straight to the point, yet his words left me feeling motivated and positive when I was at a low point in my life. So it struck me, perhaps I should pay it forward. I have always wanted to do something worthwhile in my life - not just in terms of my family life and career - but also by leaving a mark in people's hearts. To do good deeds, and just be sincere in making this world a better place to live in.
Years have passed, and I finally overcame the fear of exposing my true self on the Internet. The reasons that finally led to the inception of this blog however, will perhaps be written in another post.
As for now, thank you for taking the time to read these thoughts of mine. Take home the good things that you may find out of it, and if there are any negative thoughts (I am a woman after all, and yes I too can be full of emotions), forget them and move on. I have come to this blogging world in peace, and I just want to spread more love and share my personal thoughts, no harm intended. So, welcome world, to thoughts out loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment